AGREEMENT FOR LOGO USE
The Peninsular Florida District Council of the Assemblies of God grants a non-exclusive license to official Peninsular Florida District Assemblies of God churches only to use this artwork, hereafter referred to as “logos,” for promotional purposes. The use of this logo for commercial purposes or for use for any other event or purpose is not authorized.
Acceptance of this agreement is subject to the following terms:
- To use logos indicates acceptance of this agreement.
- You may not use the logos in any manner that may possibly disparage, bring into disrepute, or derogate the Assemblies of God or its members.
- You may not alter the appearance of the logos in any way. The logo must stand by itself so as to avoid unintended associations with any other objects, including, but not limited to, type, photographs, illustrations, borders, and edges. You may not incorporate the logo or any of its parts into any other logo.
- You may not use the logos in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement of any other event, product or service.
- You agree to indemnify the Peninsular Florida District Council of the Assemblies of God for any loss or damage caused to them arising out of your use of this logo.
- The Peninsular Florida District Council of the Assemblies of God reserves the right to review your use of the logos and may at any time require you to discontinue your use of the logo.
- The Peninsular Florida District Council of the Assemblies of God reserves the right to revoke and terminate this agreement, in which case you will immediately thereafter cease any and all usage of the logos and shall not use any name or trademark similar in design or color.