Website Ridge Assembly of God
Love for the nations Hope for the Nations Church for the nations
The Worship Leader has the primary responsibility for assisting the Pastor in leading musical worship during church services, and to lead and grow the music worship ministry at Ridge Assembly of God. The church also has a K-12 school. Duties for the school will consist of teaching 2-3 music classes, Chapels, and assisting with programs.
Primary Church Duties and Responsibilities:
Creating Vision –
• The Worship Leader creates a worship vision within the Pastor’s vision for Ridge Assembly of God.
• The Worship Leader collaborates with the Pastor and Co-Pastor to prioritize resources to implement the worship vision.
Volunteer Discipleship –
• The Worship Leader works with the volunteer ministry staff to achieve results in the ministry.
• The Worship Leader meets regularly with volunteers for practice, shepherding, discipleship, and fellowship.
• The Worship Leader recruits, trains, and involves new ministry volunteers.
Other Duties –
• In cooperation with the Pastor and Co-Pastor provides seasonal musical programs.
If interested, please email a resume and a video of you leading worship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com