Website First Assembly of God
SIMPLE JOB DESCRIPTION: To coordinate and create environments to reach, disciple and equip the next generation with the message of the gospel. COMPENSATION: Full-Time
● Champion & coordinate the Family Life Team (Volunteers of Early Childhood and Elementary).
● Establish & curate a vision and mission for the family ministry that aligns with the overall vision & the mission of the church.
● Develop, create & maintain a relevant curriculum that supports the vision and mission of the ministry.
● Coordinate all weekly kid’s ministry activities including Sunday morning and mid-week services.
● Establish & grow a volunteer team to support the vision & mission of the ministry.
● Assist the planning, preparing and executing kid’s ministry outreaches throughout the year (e.g.
Easter Eggstravaganza, Summer VBS, Trunk or Treat, etc.).
● Assist with Pastoral Care for families with children (as needed).
● Vibrant, Growing, Spirit-Filled relationship with Christ
● Clear passion for children
● Strong initiative
● Experience building and leading teams
● Teachable spirit and strong work ethic
● Desire to support and pursue the mission of First Assembly of God
● Education Requirements: Minimum A.A. or B.A.
● Experience Recommendations: 2-3 years of effective ministry experience.
● Establishing Vision and Mission
● Fostering Teamwork Environment
● Managing Change
● Investing in Team Members
● Personal Performance Management
● Effective Communication
● Interpersonal Awareness
● Strategic Thinking
● Strong Organizational Skills
● Able to effectively use technology
● Be open to and encourage the moving of the Spirit during kid’s services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org