Faith Assembly is seeking a full-time Payroll Accounting Specialist to accurately administer employee paychecks on a bi-weekly cycle, prepare taxes, and facilitate employee benefits. This position involves good stewardship and places a high value on the church’s financial integrity.
- Prepare and pay all payroll taxes accurately and timely.
- Ensure all payroll information entered in the system.
- Reconcile payroll posting to general ledger, research any differences, and clear accounts.
- Process employment verifications.
- Research and resolve employee payroll related issues.
Qualifications for this role:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Proficient computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Effective communication abilities, both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical, organizational, administrative, and detailed-oriented skills with the ability to manage a variety of tasks, maintain records, and produce clear reports.
- Demonstrable experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, but also able to work independently.
Preferred Bachelor-level or higher degree in Accounting/Business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org