Website Calvary Assembly of God
Job Title: Worship Pastor
Job Description: The Worship Pastor exists to lead others during all worship services and draws people into the presence of God through worship music, leading the worship team, and overseeing all aspects of planning for the worship services. The Worship Pastor will also lead and develop a team of leaders that work together to create an excellent and authentic experience each week.
Requirements: Diligently seeks a vital and growing personal relationship with the Lord. They will be a student of the Scriptures and a person of prayer. In this way, they will keep watch over themselves and over the worship ministry (Acts 20:28) and pay close attention to themselves as well as their doctrine (1 Tim. 4:16). In all areas of life and witness they will seek to shepherd the worship department of Calvary Assembly of God by being an example to others (1 Pet. 5:3) and with sound biblical/theological convictions which are aligned with the Calvary Assembly of God leadership. They must also have a shepherd’s temperament; servant-leader attitude and inclination.
● Must exhibit capability in playing a lead instrument
● Experience and understanding in basic level music theory
● Understands and is able to coach melody and harmony parts
● Experience and implementation with click tracks
● Credentialed or pursuing credentials with the Assemblies of God
● A willingness to grow and adapt to the inevitable changes found in a growing local church
To apply for this job please visit www.caop.church.