Website Brave Church
Leading People To Love People
The children’s pastor will provide dynamic and innovative leadership to the children’s ministry of Brave Church. We are looking for someone energetic and passionate that enjoys working on a team and also in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT BRAVE CHURCH:
Our mission statement is, “leading people to love people,” and we believe that our purpose at Brave Church is that our entire church would lead in that way. In the past 5 years we have doubled in attendance in every area, recently added a second location with plans for a third, and we are on mission to continue to reach more people.
We are affiliated with the Assemblies of God and also a Planetshakers Community Church.
Additional info can be found at www.bravemiami.com
ABOUT BRAVE KIDS:
Brave Kids is a ministry that serves about 150-200 kids weekly during our Sunday services at both campuses. We serve families with children from the age of newborn through 5th grade.
– Recruit and Develop a Buzzing Kids Ministry Team
– Create Deep, Fun, and Foundational
– Faith Message with Props and Object Lessons
– Oversee Kid’s Ministry at Multiple Campuses
– Prepare Curriculum and Resources for Teachers
– Teach in Upper Elementary at Least Once a Week
– Develop New Teachers and Teams
– Coordinate and Run a 3-5 Day Kids Camp in the Summer
– Parent Connections
– Schedule Teams on Planning Center
– Host Team Meetings (Quarterly)
– Work with BRAVE YTH Ministry to Transition Students
– Prepare and Execute Annual Kid’s Outreaches (Easter, Harvest Festival, Christmas Performances, Summer Activities)
– Able to Work on a Team
– Love for Kids Ministry
– Love for Family Ministry
– Desire to Develop Leaders
– Able to Work in a High Pressure Environment
– Able to Disciple Leaders
– Can Attend Weekly Staff Meetings and Retreats
– Can Commit to Serve the Leadership of Brave Church
– Open Minded and Creative Thinker
– Lead Adult Small Groups – Dinner Parties (small group) and Brave Life (discipleship group)
– Sustainability for a 12 hour Sunday
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field or similar experience. A degree is not required but is a bonus, as are credentials through the Assembly of God.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years experience leading in a multi-site church or large church environment.
The ideal candidate’s beliefs will line up with these: https://ag.org/Beliefs/Statement-of-Fundamental-Truths
THIS POSITION MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
– Children’s Ministry is your primary interest and calling
– You dream about new ways to reach kids
– Serving and working on a team is exciting
– You love to empower people and develop teams
– Working outside “office hours” is not a big deal
– You can see yourself living in Miami long term
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME WITH PICTURE TO BRAVEKIDSPOSITION@GMAIL.COM .. If you have social media handles please include those as well in the email/resume. Thanks for considering Brave Church!
To apply for this job email your details to BRAVEKIDSPOSITION@GMAIL.COM