- 2020 Pen Florida PK Retreat
January 18, 2020 - January 20, 2020
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
2020 PK Retreat
January 18-20 / MLK Weekend
Doubletree by Hilton Orlando @ SeaWorld
$40 for all PK Retreat Staff
TOTAL PRICE includes 2 nights lodging, all meals, & ticket to Sea World
Staff Registration Due by Friday, December 27th. NO walk-up registrations will be accepted.
PK Staff must agree to the following STAFF Information/Requirements:
- All support staff/chaperones must be at least 20 years of age and have graduated high school. (Unless special permission has been given.)
- All staff must have registered by December 27th to participate at the PK Retreat. On-site staff registration will not be permitted.
- All staff must stay for the entire retreat from beginning to end.
- All staff must be present at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 18th to have staff orientation and be ready to meet the arriving PK’s.
- ALL rules, guidelines and schedules for the retreat must be adhered to!
- You will receive: lodging, ALL meals, activities and a trip to Sea World.
- PK Retreat student check-in opens at 4pm on Saturday, January 18th. If you’re bringing siblings or other PKs with you, let them know that they will have to wait around until PK Check-in begins.
- PK Retreat closes at 12pm on Monday, January 20th.
- What to Pack: casual clothes, toiletries, personal items and medications, Bible, notebook, pen, spending money (all meals are provided), and an open heart to hang out with and work with PK’s.
- **If you have a current season pass to Sea World, please verify again through email ahead of time. We will be able to help Administration by saving that cost.
Arrive: Saturday, January 18
4-6pm – Registration
6pm – PK Dinner
Depart: Monday, January 20
10:30am – Closing Session
12pm Noon – Depart