- 2020 Pen Florida PK Retreat
January 18, 2020 - January 20, 2020
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
2020 PK Retreat
January 18-20 / MLK Weekend
Doubletree by Hilton Orlando @ SeaWorld
$40 for all PK Retreat Staff
TOTAL PRICE includes 2 nights lodging, all meals, & ticket to Sea World
Staff Registration Due by Friday, December 27th. NO walk-up registrations will be accepted.
PK Staff must agree to the following STAFF Information/Requirements:
- All support staff/chaperones must be at least 20 years of age and have graduated high school. (Unless special permission has been given.)
- All staff must have registered by
December 27thJanuary 2nd to participate at the PK Retreat. On-site staff registration will not be permitted.
- All staff must stay for the entire retreat from beginning to end.
- All staff must be present at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 18th to have staff orientation and be ready to meet the arriving PK’s.
- ALL rules, guidelines and schedules for the retreat must be adhered to!
- You will receive: lodging, ALL meals, activities and a trip to Sea World.
- PK Retreat student check-in opens at 4pm on Saturday, January 18th. If you’re bringing siblings or other PKs with you, let them know that they will have to wait around until PK Check-in begins.
- PK Retreat closes at 12pm on Monday, January 20th.
- What to Pack: casual clothes, toiletries, personal items and medications, Bible, notebook, pen, spending money (all meals are provided), and an open heart to hang out with and work with PK’s.
- **If you have a current season pass to Sea World, please verify again through email ahead of time. We will be able to help Administration by saving that cost.
Guest Speaker: Matt Boudwin
Student Pastor at Fountain of Life Center, Burlington NJ
Matt is Jersey boy, born and raised. A PK, who is now Student Ministries Pastor at his home church of 32 years. Passionate about serving his community through Police Chaplaincy, he ministers to the down and out in their deepest times of need. He is recently married, an avid fitness enthusiast, gamer, and lover of all things Chick-fil-A.
Arrive: Saturday, January 18
4-6pm – Registration
6pm – PK Dinner
Depart: Monday, January 20
10:30am – Closing Session
12pm Noon – Depart