- 2019 Pen Florida PK Retreat
January 19, 2019 - January 21, 2019
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
2019 PK Retreat
January 19-21 / MLK Weekend
Wyndham Orlando Resort / International Drive
$40 for all PK Retreat Staff
TOTAL PRICE includes 2 nights lodging, all meals, & ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Staff Registration Due by Friday, December 28th – NO walk-up registrations will be accepted.
PK Staff must agree to the following STAFF Information/Requirements:
- All support staff/chaperones must be at least 20 years of age and have graduated high school. (Unless special permission has been given.)
- All staff must have registered by December 28th to participate at the PK Retreat. On-site staff registration will not be permitted.
- All staff must stay for the entire retreat from beginning to end.
- All staff must be present at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 19th to have staff orientation and be ready to meet the arriving PK’s.
- ALL rules, guidelines and schedules for the retreat must be adhered to!
- You will receive: lodging, ALL meals, activities and a trip to Islands of Adventure.
- PK Retreat student check-in opens at 4pm on Saturday, January 19th. If you’re bringing siblings or other PKs with you, let them know that they will have to wait around until PK Check-in begins.
- PK Retreat closes at 12pm on Monday, January 21st.
- What to Pack: casual clothes, toiletries, personal items and medications, Bible, notebook, pen, spending money (all meals are provided), and an open heart to hang out with and work with PK’s.
- **If you have a current season pass to Universal, please verify again through email ahead of time. We will be able to help Administration by saving that cost.
Special Guest Speaker: Kevin Hockenbury
Born in Philadelphia, PA and raised in South Florida, Kevin has always had a calling on his life. Like Jonah, Kevin ran as far away from God as he could, but after a powerful encounter, he has come full circle to minister to people that God has called him to.
Now with almost two decades of youth ministry under his belt, Kevin serves as the Connections Pastor for Chapel Springs Church in Northern Virginia.
Kevin’s speaking style is dynamic and powerful, infused with vivid story telling, humor and practicality.
Worship: City Church Worship – City Church in Sanford, FL
Arrive: Saturday, January 19
4-6pm – Registration
6pm – PK Dinner
Depart: Monday, January 21
10:30am – Closing Session
12pm Noon – Depart
Venue: Wyndham Orlando Resort