- 2018 Pen Florida PK Retreat
January 13, 2018 - January 15, 2018
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
2018 PK Retreat
January 13-15 / MLK Weekend
Doubletree by Hilton / Orlando @ Sea World
$40 for all PK Retreat Staff
TOTAL PRICE includes 2 nights lodging, all meals, & ticket to Sea World
Staff Registration Due by Friday, January 5th – NO walk-up registrations will be accepted.
PK Staff must agree to the following STAFF Information/Requirements:
- All support staff/chaperones must be at least 20 years of age and have graduated high school. (Unless special permission has been given.)
- All staff must have registered by January 8th to participate at the PK Retreat. On-site staff registration will not be permitted.
- All staff must stay for the entire retreat from beginning to end.
- All staff must be present at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 13th to have staff orientation and be ready to meet the arriving PK’s.
- ALL rules, guidelines and schedules for the retreat must be adhered to!
- You will receive: lodging, ALL meals, activities and a trip to Sea World.
- PK Retreat student check-in opens at 4pm on Saturday, January 13th. If you’re bringing siblings or other PKs with you, let them know that they will have to wait around until PK Check-in begins.
- PK Retreat closes at 12pm on Monday, January 15th.
- What to Pack: casual clothes, toiletries, personal items and medications, Bible, notebook, pen, spending money (all meals are provided), and an open heart to hang out with and work with PK’s.
- **If you have a current season pass to Sea World, please verify again through email ahead of time. We will be able to help Administration by saving that cost.
Special Guest Speaker: Jon Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez has spent the last 20 years speaking to the heart of teenagers. Balancing humor with a straightforward dose of reality, he shares his heart for seeking the lost and inspires that same passion in students.
Growing up as a pastor’s kid has allowed him the opportunity to preach the word since he was 16, and he has since had the privilege of serving as youth pastor at two great churches in his 15 years of ministry.
He and his wife Jessica have their hands full raising their two year old twin boys Micah and Noah. After family and ministry, Pastor Jon enjoys spending time further cultivating his tech genius and his inner basketball star.
Worship: Greg Brunot, Worship Leader at Living Water Fellowship in Kissimmee
Arrive: Saturday, January 13
4-6pm – Registration
6pm – PK Dinner
Depart: Monday, January 15
10:30am – Closing Session
12pm Noon – Depart