BGMC is racing along as we come closer to the end of 2021. BGMC is on track to have its highest giving year ever! You have just a few more weeks to meet your goals for the year. Your offerings to BGMC are a tremendous blessing to our missionaries around the world and are touching the lives of those less fortunate during a global pandemic.
Help your kids meet their year-end goals with some of these fun ideas
- Kids can stand at the doors of the church with a Christmas stocking (or a special Buddy Christmas Box) to collect change
- Challenge the kids to earn money for BGMC by doing extra chores while they are on Christmas break
- Give away free cups of hot chocolate and take donations for BGMC missions
- Bake and decorate Christmas cookies and sell them
- Set up a table and offer to wrap Christmas gifts for a donation
- Encourage the kids to make Christmas crafts and sell them
Before the end of the year, please double check your BGMC giving totals to ensure that your church records match BGMC’s records. This information can be found by contacting contributor services here at the national office at 417-862-2781, ext. 8840 or toll free at 1-877-840-4800 (M-F 9:00am-4:00pm CST). You may also opt to send an email to email@example.com. Reaching out earlier can help make sure corrections are made before the end of the year.
Please remember that according to IRS guidelines, offerings must be postmarked by December 31 and received at the National Office in order to be credited for 2021 offerings.
Make the check payable to: BGMC, memo BGMC – 007-001 on your check.
Online Contributions: Must be received at giving.ag.org no later than 7:30 p.m. (CST) on December 31 in order to receive credit for 2021.
Mailed credit card contributions must be received by December 31 in order to receive credit as a 2021 contribution.
1445 N. Boonville Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802
Thanks for championing compassion in kids to meet critical needs around the world. #WeAreBGMC